NTCR - A No Kill Sanctuary
This means that when a cat arrives at the shelter injured or ill, we do everything humanly possible to save her. The good news is that this almost always results in a cat on its way to recovery; the bad news is that this always results in considerable vet bills!
We believe every life deserves a chance; our no kill policy also means that our cats stay with us longer than they would in most shelters; this in turn results in an increased need in long term financing for each cat.
Registered Canadian Charity: Tax Receipts Provided (Number 83607 9673 RR0001)
Every donation is gratefully accepted
- You can help us to help them by bringing them out of the cold, treating their injuries and ailments, giving them shelter for the duration they need to recover, heal and regain their faith in humans.
- In winter, your donation can help cover the costs of heating, thus truly keeping our kitties out of the cold.
- Running a shelter is a financial challenge in every way; there are numerous ways your contribution can benefit its feline residents.
- Your dollars can go go toward the spay/neuter program which is crucial to reducing the numbers of strays living horrendous lives on the streets.
- $2.00 a day would cover the cost of food for one colony cat for one day.
- All shelter workers are strictly volunteers. None of our volunteers are paid. In fact, in most cases, our voluteers are donors too!
- We are a registered charity and can provide receipts for income tax purposes.
- We would be honoured to accept donations in memory of pets who have passed away.
Donations can be made quickly and securely online via:
Or you can send a cheque or money order to:
- North Toronto Cat Rescue
- 28 John Stiver Crescent
- Markham, Ontario
- L3R 9A8